Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Blegh...ewwww…ahhhh!

I have never been afraid of spiders, but this was simply beyond the pale.

The Cav told me his car was infested. I didn’t believe him. He told me that it had been parked for several weeks under some sort of spider nesting ground, yet still I scoffed.

Oh. My. God.

Everywhere I looked, there was another spider lurking in the corner. I would kill one, getting spider juice all over myself, and then there would be another of the monsters creeping toward me, apparently attracted by the scent of its fallen brethren.

At one point The Cav told me that he thought he had gotten most of the egg sacks out of the back seat.

I need to go lie down.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God.
I forgot about Madison summers and spiders in the car. You should go take a 5 hour shower. Make sure none of the spiders were those brown poisonous ones.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Stacey Pelika said...

Some of them are poisonous?!?!

What is the deal with the spiders? Although my car hasn't been completely infested, some have taken shelter there. Our porch also seems to be appealing to them, and I think they may have killed off a couple of plants with their webs of doom.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the deal with all the spiders is that theyOHGOD-THERE'S ONE IN MY HAIR!! AAARGH - IT'S BITING MY HEAD! WHY DO I FEEL SO DIZZ..

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home