Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Did a Bad [Though Arguably Good] Thing

When trying to log onto my Netflix account on a library computer yesterday, some random dude’s account came up instead. A random dude who was really into In Living Color. Hee.

Really, how could I resist?

I took the opportunity to erase both The Stepford Wives and Bewitched from his queue. And I view this erasing as a public service of sorts. What I should have done, though, is added a couple of actually good movies and shot them to the top of the list.

4 Comments:

Blogger grrrbear said...

You are obviously trying to make the world a better place through editing.

Some would liken you to Robin Hood.

Huzzah!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah ahaa I love it! I hope no one ever logs into my netflix account my accident. It's entirely too embarassing (teen flicks a plenty)

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm curious to know what you added to the queue. you're willing to let us know what you erased because you thought those to be bad movies. not have seen either, i would agree. but are you just as confident in your proposed "good movies?" do tell!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please say you included Battlefield Earth!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home