Saturday, September 24, 2005

Overheard & Overseen

OVERHEARD: "From now on, I vow to study one night a week. I mean, as long as I'm studying one night, it's okay for me to go out the other nights, right?"

OVERSEEN: Four layers of funny

1. Man on Segway



2. Man on Segway trailing a pair of leashed weiner dogs



3. Man on Segway trailing a pair of leashed weiner dogs and getting into a fight with a group of State Street ruffians



4. Man on Segway trailing a pair of leashed weiner dogs and getting into a fight with a group of State Street ruffians but having to run (or more accurately "to Segway") away

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Pelika said...

I feel like Segway Guy is reaching the level of notoriety normally reserved for Scanner Dan and Orange Guy!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home