Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Advanced Notice Run Amok

Honestly, now.

I have lived in my apartment for all of three months. And I have signed a one-year lease ending next August 15. Obviously, there is still a long time until August 15.

Nonetheless, I have already received a SECOND notice from my rental company asking me to indicate whether or not I will be renewing my lease for the 2006-2007 year. And while it’s true that I know already that I will not be renewing, it is just a little bit ridiculous to ask people to make these decisions a full NINE months before their current lease ends.

Boo, rental company!

I have read elsewhere that Bill O’Reilly is publishing an official list of his enemies. I find this highly amusing for many reasons, but I will note here that were I to compose a list of my own, Madison rental companies would feature prominently (although several steps below Madison U-Haul “companies”).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home