Sunday, December 18, 2005

Have YOU Communed with Satan Today?

Quote from Bill O’Reilly: "Now, this is a conservative city, Richmond. I mean, this is not Madison, Wisconsin, where you expect those people to be communing with Satan up there in the Madison, Wisconsin, media."

I should note that I have been reading several conservative columnists with very reasonable positions on the War Against Christmas and similar issues. Cal Thomas, for instance.

In the midst of O'Reilly's and such, it's easy to forget how compelling a reasonable conservative position can be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Pelika said...

I loved the Satan nog we had today. With the Satan snacks. Nothing more Satanic than haystacks!

Although, to be fair to O'Reilly, we were breaking the law.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I signed (in my own blood, of course) a contract written on human skin declaring my fealty to Mammon. But the big guy with horns is up there on my list!

And more seriously, that Cal Thomas column is damn good (and damning).

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home